Mr. Vinay Kumar Patawari
Qualifications: FCA, DISA (ICAI), B.Com (Hons)
- Mr. Vinay Kumar Patawari is the youngest among all Partners. He represents the youth of our Organization; he brings along with him a lot of hard work and efficiency in his work.
- He specializes in Audits, Tax Regulations (Direct and Indirect Tax), GST Implementation, Due Diligence Reviews, IND AS Implementation, System Analysis and Design, and other areas of the organization’s Management Assurance discipline.
- His experience inter alia includes advising on transaction structuring including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, corporate restructuring, capital restructuring, foreign investment consulting, business valuation, advice on technical collaborations, cross-border taxation, contract structuring, and negotiations.
- He is DISA qualified.
- He has completed a Certificate course in Concurrent Audit conducted by ICAI and a Certificate course in Forensic Accounting and Fraud detection.
- He is a Life member of All India Tax Practitioners and Terapanth Professional Forum and Terapanth Yuvak Parishad.
- He is a Centennial Member of the Lions Club of Kolkata (Woodlands).
- He is a treasurer and in charge of the School Project of the Lions Club of Kolkata (Woodlands). The school has student’s strength of over 800 students.