With a number of taxes in the statute book, current and continuing tax information has become vital to the effective economics of business management. Assessment of taxes is very closely linked with Financial Accounts. Our partners and professionals with their experience in accounts are in an advantageous position for preparing the returns for tax purposes, representing assesses before the Tax Authorities and rendering general and special advice on taxes to its clients. A separate cell for Direct Tax and Indirect Tax has been established in our firm. Specialists who are co-conversant with these areas are in-charge of the Direct and Indirect Tax Division. We have formed affiliations with Direct Tax Specialists and Senior Advocates who have tremendous exposure to advice and handle all the peculiar tax issues. Various tax implications in case of Merger, Acquisition and De-merger is one of the key areas of study of our firm and the schemes for reduction of tax liability legally during such process has benefited number of our clients.
- We provide expert & legal solution based upon various taxation laws & thorough business knowledge.
- We ensure clients meet theirheir business plans by complying all the indirect tax laws
- Our objective is to ensure smooth completion of assessment proceedings with an effort to mitigate further litigation.
- Corporate Tax Advisory
- Global Tax And Business Advisory
- Representation Services
- Transfer Pricing
- Tax Compliance Services
- Certification And Other Related Services
- Providing Personal Assistants For Compliance Work
- Individual Tax Planning
Goods & Service Tax and Custom Duty
- Consultancy on business model
- Written Opinion
- Updations on tax amendments & judgments
- Judicial pronouncements.
- Study of Business Structure vis-à-vis Tax Laws
- Analysis of tax implications
- Tax implication on projects
- Discussions & Implementation
- Preparation for casees for assessment
- Representing before the Authorities